Wednesday 2 October 2013

So damn good


A video I must talk about. Block B is back after a long while and with what kind of a song! So. Very. Good. I love how Block B never fails to sound original. I love their style that is entirely their own.

Okay, I get some Big Bang / GD vibes from this, as I noticed other people did as well. But that's only in some minor parts of the video, meaning Zico's solos. And Zico is an eccentric man as well as GD and so he's not being not him so it doesn't bother me. Everything about this video fits the song and the song and video fit the band very well.

What I think makes Block B original is their sense of humor. They sure put a lot of effort in everything they do and always do things professionally, they know what they are doing. But they don't take it too seriously. I love it how they throw themselves into the art they are creating.
I love the interaction with the boxer girl, the dog, Kyung's scenes omg and umm. These kids just goofing around. You can see from their faces they're actually enjoying what they're doing, and no wonder. After not being sure about the future it must be great to get together again and make some kick ass music. That's what Block B does.
And umm. Jaehyo. Stop flirting with people you just robbed!!!

Hey bees, cry louder
Shout loud to make the stage shatter
Pretty boys try hard
Try looking tough but still so cute



Ps. Thank you Lord and Satan and Pledis. I mean I love this live.

No comments:

Post a Comment