Thursday 12 December 2013

Listen to! December

Stuff you should definitely listen to! I'll try posting some
of my favourite songs once a month from now on.



GLAM - Party (XXO)
This is one of those videos that make me so uncontrollably happy.
Great girls, great music, great mood.



FAKY - Girl Digger
Awesome, sexy and fresh Japanese girl group.
I hope these guys can one day get the fame they deserve.


Flower - Snow White
Such a beautiful song and oh wow,
especially the dance shot is damn gorgeous.



BIGSTAR - Standing alone
Brand new, amazing slow hiphop track from
a totally underrated boyband! Give them more love!



We - Party
Yay, a mixed group with a great party song!
This is so my jam.




I could link so many songs more, but this'll have to to.
Which do you like the most? What is your December song?

No comments:

Post a Comment