Monday 9 September 2013

Starting over

I don't have time for this, I keep thinking, but actually I am already spending lots of time in this. Listening Asian music is what I do most of my freetime and sometimes even not-freetime. My blog has been on unofficial hiatus, but often I notice I miss blogging stuff nobody reads about the stuff I love. Twitter's 140 characters isn't simply enough. I write some stuff in my personal blog and I am not going to stop doing so, but the concept isn't just right.
So I am bringing Musume no Hoshi back.
Starting from the scratch.

First step is of course a new layout. What do you think?
Second, possibly introducing myself.

Hi. I'm Vilma. I'm turning 18 soon. Asian music is my passion. Korean, Japanese and Chinese idols are my inspiration. I've been listening to Japanese music since 2008. In 2009 I found Hello!Project. In 2012 I started listening to Korean and Chinese music.

This is where I blog about, well, whatever I want to, of course concerning Asian music. I might do reviews, introduce great bands I like, talk about my favourite songs or outfits or music videos... Or then I might just post an MV with caption "assfsddssdsgvjbkhdfkoojg".
I also dance, so I guess there'll be lots of talking about upcoming dance covers & stuff.

So, let's see what this turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment